National Guidelines for Elderly Sport and Physical Activity
This project run from 26 April 2021 to May 2022. I worked with the Ministry of Youth and Sports Affair of the Republic of Indonesia, Assistant Deputy of Traditional Sports and Special Services Development, Sub-Sector of Children and Elderly Sport. My responsibilities include:
- analysing the opportunities and drawbacks for unification of the national sports committee (KONI) and the NOC.
- conducting a literature review to establish a policy framework for elderly sport and physical activity.
- developing guidelines for elderly sports development in regards to Permenpora No. 4/2021.
Video Script – In-School Sport Extracurricular Promotion
I provided consultation service for the Directorate of Primary Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia (MoEC). The project run from 5 November to 20 December 2021. I was responsible for:
- analysing the current MoEC’s guideline for implementing sport extracurricular in primary schools in Indonesia.
- coding main points of sport extracurricular guideline to be included in the promotion tools.
- developing content for video promotion.
- liaise with video makers in visualising the content.
- controlling the quality of content.
E-Learning Module on Promoting Profil Pelajar Pancasila through Sport
The project began in 26 August to 29 October 2021. I worked as one of the module content creators who was responsible for:
- contributing to establishing content outline.
- developing Sport-for-Development related content.
- developing Profil Pelajar Pancasila related content.
- reviewing and revising other content creator works.
- liaise with BINUS team in visualising the content.
- translating S4D and SDGs reference documents (ENG<>IND)
You can visit the launching webinar and the e-learning module here.
NATIONAL SPORTS GOVERNANCE OBSERVER (NSGO)
This research entails a set of comprehensive indicators of good governance in sports organizations that operates at a national or sub-national level. The project output will be an in-depth country analysis on the Indonesian sports landscape for the 2020 NSGO report. In this project, I:
- conducted desktop research on nine sample national sport federations (NSF).
- conducted interviews with the NSFs contact person.
- analysed the datasets.
- consolidated the research results to PlaytheGame contact person.
- wrote up and visualised the final country report.
In addition, you can also download my presentation on the its launching webinar “Are federation fit for society’s demand?“