National Guidelines for Elderly Sport and Physical Activity
This project run from 26 April 2021 to May 2022. I worked with the Ministry of Youth and Sports Affair of the Republic of Indonesia, Assistant Deputy of Traditional Sports and Special Services Development, Sub-Sector of Children and Elderly Sport. My responsibilities include:
- analysing the opportunities and drawbacks for unification of the national sports committee (KONI) and the NOC.
- conducting a literature review to establish a policy framework for elderly sport and physical activity.
- developing guidelines for elderly sports development in regards to Permenpora No. 4/2021.
Video Script – In-School Sport Extracurricular Promotion
I provided consultation service for the Directorate of Primary Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia (MoEC). The project run from 5 November to 20 December 2021. I was responsible for:
- analysing the current MoEC’s guideline for implementing sport extracurricular in primary schools in Indonesia.
- coding main points of sport extracurricular guideline to be included in the promotion tools.
- developing content for video promotion.
- liaise with video makers in visualising the content.
- controlling the quality of content.
E-Learning Module on Promoting Profil Pelajar Pancasila through Sport
The project began in 26 August to 29 October 2021. I worked as one of the module content creators who was responsible for:
- contributing to establishing content outline.
- developing Sport-for-Development related content.
- developing Profil Pelajar Pancasila related content.
- reviewing and revising other content creator works.
- liaise with BINUS team in visualising the content.
- translating S4D and SDGs reference documents (ENG<>IND)
You can visit the launching webinar and the e-learning module here.
NATIONAL SPORTS GOVERNANCE OBSERVER (NSGO)
This research entails a set of comprehensive indicators of good governance in sports organizations that operates at a national or sub-national level. The project output will be an in-depth country analysis on the Indonesian sports landscape for the 2020 NSGO report. In this project, I:
- conducted desktop research on nine sample national sport federations (NSF).
- conducted interviews with the NSFs contact person.
- analysed the datasets.
- consolidated the research results to PlaytheGame contact person.
- wrote up and visualised the final country report.
The report is published on 23 November 2021. You can read the news release or download the sport governance report here.
In addition, you can also download my presentation on the its launching webinar “Are federation fit for society’s demand?“